Navigation Bar

Monday, February 25, 2013

And the Oscar for Best Dressed Goes to...

Reese Witherspoon!!!  In my opinion, I thought she looked the best, and she just had a baby.  Who knew!?  I like the cobalt blue and black color blocking on the top of her dress, which is definitely a trend for this spring.  Reese also had so much volume in her hair, so pretty! 
Other Nominees
Jennifer Lawrence
She was probably the biggest risk taker with one of the biggest dresses.
Kerry Washington
My favorite part of her dress was definitely the color and embellishment on top.  I also thought she did an amazing job in Django Unchained! 

Jessica Chastain
All I can say is that her dress and hair scream Hollywood Glam!
Amanda Seyfried
This is probably the best dress I have ever seen her wear, so beautiful.
Who was your best dressed? Comment!


3 comments :

  1. I love all of these dresses! My favorite is Kerry Washington's dress, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful women, my favorite is Jennifer Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was almost my favorite too, but Reese's hair won me over :)

      Delete