Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Real Girls in Real Clothes


To find inspiration on what to wear, I am constantly on pinterest.com.  I find it helpful to follow small boutiques.  For example, I follow Apricot Lane Boutiques on pinterest and facebook.  I love their message, which is putting real girls in real clothes.  To market themselves, their models are the girls that work their.  Here is my inspiration and favorite look of the month from them.


This dress is so simple and easy to style.  I like that she paired it with a statement necklace.  You could also add a thin or wide belt to give yourself a waistline.  I think a jean jacket and heels to match your statement necklace could also go with this look.

Places to wear: school, on a date, or out with the girls


No comments :

Post a Comment