Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Showstoppers on Fashion Star

Don't forget to watch Fashion Star's first episode of Season 2 my clicking on the hyperlink Showstoppers.  Tell me who your favorite designer is so far by commenting below!  Mine favorite pieces from Friday are theses, especially the one on the far right!  The orange dress demonstrates what I blogged about a few weeks ago, which is the peek-a-boo trend that is hot for spring.  I thought the choice of color was a showstopper as well.  The dress in the center has an amazing structural design over the chest, which is something I've never seen.  The coatdress on the far left is edgy, buy I liked the white version better because it was more feminine, which is my style.  Tell me what you thought of the season premiere below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment