Navigation Bar

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fashion Book Obsession

Recently, I have been reading fashion books from my local library since its summer, and I don't have to read stuffy college books.  My favorite one I have found so far is called Lessons from Madame Chic by Jennifer L. Scott.  She writes about her time studying abroad in Paris, France!  Scott's main focus is fashion, but she also discusses the simplicity of French life compared to the hustle and bustle of America.  I don't want to give away too many secrets in case you want to read it, but I do want to say that this book has made me rethink the way I am living.  There are so many things we can do to simplify our life to make it less stressful.  Lessons from Madame Chic is fascinating and captivating, and you can even learn a little French while you read!

No comments :

Post a Comment